Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.
RSS

Woman When I've Raised Hell by Josh T. Pearson

This song is the soundtrack of the movie, The Counselor which we watched yesterday.
It wasn't very clear to hear the lyrics during the flow of the movie,
but Shazam is my hero for such kind of issues.
With a few lyrics, it's able to find the song that you want to tag, so I like it!
Josh T. Pearson is a musician from Texas.

"Woman when I've raised hell, you of all people are gonna know it
There'll be nothin' not nailed down left unturned in this home
Then your old friend silence will creep back into this pettiest of all places
He'll ask you again, "Which is better or for worse, livin' with me or livin' with all my ghosts?"


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Yoeum:

Yorum Gönder