Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.
RSS

Somewhere Only We Know by Keane

When I heard this voice I thought that I am listening Beirut.
And also a little information about the name of the song is as follows:
 
"We've been asked whether "Somewhere Only We Know" is about a specific place, and Tim has been saying that, for him, or us as individuals, it might be about a geographical space, or a feeling; it can mean something individual to each person, and they can interpret it to a memory of theirs... It's perhaps more of a theme rather than a specific message... Feelings that may be universal, without necessarily being totally specific to us, or a place, or a time..."

"Oh simple thing where have you gone?
I'm getting old and I need something to rely on
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin"


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Yoeum:

Yorum Gönder